3 sisters die after consuming contaminated food

Written by:
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Pratapgarh, Sep 13 (UNI) Three siblings died and as many members of the family fell critically ill after consuming contaminated food in Baghraj area of the district.

Village Patti Jhanjhwara resident Hajari Lal's daughters Sadhna, Rinki, Poonam, Radhna, Pinki and Badri Prasad started vomitting after having dinner late last night.

They were rushed to a nearby community health centre, where Sadhna, Pinki and Rinki succumbed, while, three others had been referred to Allahabad in a life threatening condition, police said.


Please Wait while comments are loading...