12-yr-old dies of electrocution in Kolhapur

 
Share this on your social network:
   Facebook Twitter Google+    Comments Mail

Kolhapur, May 7 (UNI) A 12-year-old-boy died of electrocution today at Shivaji Peth area here.

The deceased Vilas alias Santu Shamrao Kalkutgee, hailing from Sarnaik colony near Shivaji Peth, was crossing the road near his house, when a live broken electricity wire fell on him, police sources said.

The electricity wire was broken during rains that lashed Kolhapur and its suburban areas yesterday, sources added.

UNI

Write a Comment