Gas leak causes fire, house-wife seriously injured

 
Share this on your social network:
   Facebook Twitter Google+    Comments Mail

Surat, Apr 18 (UNI) A 22-year old house-wife suffered serious burn injuries when the cooking gas leakage caused a fire in a house in Adajan area here yesterday night.

According to Rander police, Kirnaben(22), wife of Pradip Patel, a resident of Omkar Apartment near Mulka Bhavan School in Adajan, suffered burn injuries when she tried to light the gas stove yesterday night.

The fire caught Kirna's clothes and spread, causing serious burn injuries, sources said.

Kirana was immediately admitted to a nearby hospital, where she is undergoing a treatment.

The fire brigade team immediately arrived on the spot and extinguished the fire before it caused much damage to the house, sources said.

UNI

Write a Comment